Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Newest Family Member

Here is Tyler and Emily Klair with our newest addition. She is a 9 week old Golden Retriever.
Kinsley and Karlie were not so sure about her so they would not get in the picture.
She still doesnt have a name because Jesi and Krysi can't agree on anything. So, we are still open to suggestions. By the way, she is the calmest and quietest puppy I have ever been around. (I am sure she will grow out of it) Please help us name this puppy.. :)
Warren says we should call her Pee Diddy.

5 comments:

Stephanie Anderson said...

Oh!!!! Your pictures make me want to come and visit so badly. We are coming soon, just don't know when. I asked Avery what she would name it and she said "Anna"... don't know why...

Stephanie

Kari said...

My vote is still for Nalai or Maci...

That dog is the crazy thing I have ever seen she laid down and went to sleep with all those people and kids at the house trying to play with her...talk about calm!! you can not get much calmer then that!!

Andrea Spears said...

Actually Warren suggested Pee Doggy rather than Pee Diddy. Not that it really matters but just thought I would clear that up. Poor dog won't know what to answer to if she doesn't get a name soon.

Anonymous said...

ok the dog is cute but I would not have recognized Emily Klair!!!

How about Tess!

Love ya,
Peg

Kari said...

Peg...would you not recoginize Emily Klair because she looks so old...as in not a baby anymore?? can you believe she is going to be in kindergarten in the fall??

No more babies at my house :(
we need to get together, we have went too long not seeing you all...we need to make some plans..and SOON!!

love ya!