Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 100

I made it!
100 miles in 90 days! (I actually made it in 85 days)
I am down to 232 - 234 lbs (depending on what time of day I weigh)
That is a weight loss of 10 - 12 lbs.

I am glad that I took the challenge and set the goal. Even with my modest results it sure beats what I was doing (nothing)

So now what?
Well, I'm glad you asked.....

There is exactly 5 weeks between my 51st birthday (Thursday) and Thanksgiving.
My new goal (Good Lord Willing) is to run 60 miles in the next 35 days, and to get my weight down into the 220's.


Lessons that I have learned:
  • Doing something is better than doing nothing.
  • Bad habits come automatically, Good habits have to be created.
  • If you do nothing long enough it will become all that you can do.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats and Happy Birthday!

Peggy