Friday, March 12, 2010

Here Comes The Sun

Little Darlin, it’s been a long, cold, lonely winter.
Little Darlin, it seems like years since it’s been clear.
But, here comes the sun… Here comes the sun
And I say… It’s alright…
Little Darlin, the smiles returning to thier faces
Little Darlin, it seems like years since they’ve been there.
Here comes the sun… Here comes the sun
And I say… It’s alright…

Yes it is alright, and I’m grateful. I have Lots to talk about but not quite sure where to start.
Next week (after Lynetta goes back to work) I will try to catch up.
But until then:
God is great – and he is, despite popular opinion, still in control

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what's going on in your world but I do know that God is great and he is still in control. I love you all!

Peggy

Anonymous said...

Just checking in with you! Missing you and Lynetta, but hoping this week off is full of fun.
CA

Anonymous said...

Just checking in with you! Missing you and Lynetta, but hoping this week off is full of fun.
CA

Paul Nelson said...

Gary,
I love this song by Sanctus Real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F9z54g30Eo

Dig that 5 string banjo!!

We should get together and play this one!!

Blessings

Bro Paul