Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Job 19:20 By The Skin Of My Teeth


I
t was close - really close.

But I passed.

I am now officially a
CCRN (Critical Care RN)

Lynetta also passed her certification test (by a very slim margin as well) She is now a
CPC - CPCI
I have no idea what all of that stands for, but it means that she is now certified as an instructor in in her field of Medical Coding and Billing.

I just know that we both need to to add the letters
BBBBG behind both of our names:
Bless Beyond Belief By God

5 comments:

Andrea Spears said...

Congratulations to both of you!
We love you!

Anonymous said...

Great job and congrats to you both.

Love ya,
Peggy

Kari said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you both are so amazing....glad to hear you passed!!! love you both!!

Chugg44 said...

AWESOME JOB
You guys did great and your deserve to be blessed. God rewards those who follow his commands and loves his people( which is everyone) I mean heck you love me and I am the lowest of the low

Wes

Rodney McCarthy said...

Congrats to you both!

A degree in healthcare is worth gold.